Personal information is information that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your:
- Unique personal identifier (e.g., device ID, online identifier)
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Email address
- Account name
- Financial information, including credit card numbers
- Biometric information (e.g., loupes measurements and prescription entered when ordering products)
- Commercial information (e.g., purchase history)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, interaction with our website, etc.)
- Geolocation data
- Professional, employment-related, or other similar information
In some places on this website, you will have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to elect to receive particular information, or to participate in an activity. For example, you may fill out a registration form, a survey, or an email form and you may elect to receive additional material or opt-in to be contacted by an Enova representative.
How Does Enova Manage and Protect Personal Information?
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this website to improve your future experience with and interaction on any or all of Enova’s web properties. In addition, we may use your personal information:
- To respond to your requests
- To personalize your access to our website
- To develop records
- To contact you with information that might be of interest to you, including, to the extent permitted by law, educational and marketing communications about our products and services
- For analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services, and content
- To protect our rights or property
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
Does Enova Ever Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
In the ordinary course of business, we will share some personal information with third party applications that we use to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we leverage tools such as CRM, email automation, and on occasion we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship you products that you purchase through our website. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process the service but we do not authorize the vendor to store, disclose or use your information with others except for the sole purpose of providing the services we hire them to provide.
Collecting Online Information
If you visit our website to read or download information, we may collect certain formation about you from your computer or mobile device. This information may include:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The Internet Protocal address of the device you are using
- The type of browser and operating system you are using
- The date and time you access our website
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our website
- Which pages you have visited on our website
- The search terms you use
- The links on which you click
CHOICES ABOUT COOKIES AND OPT-OUT OPTIONS
For more information on third-party advertising-related cookies and how to opt out of some cookies as you choose, see the descriptions and links below.
Click here to visit the Network Advertising Initiative site to set preferences and opt out of third-party targeting cookies.
WHAT ABOUT WEBSITE SECURITY?
Security is very important to us. We also understand that security is important to you. We have implemented security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. While we have implemented security measures, please keep in mind that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet or elsewhere and no transmission of information is guaranteed to be completely secure. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
HOW TO CONTACT Enova